Feb 2, 2010

This is it...

Today's the big day! Sixteen of us are headed out for Kenya this afternoon. I'm thankful for a good night's rest (even though Jared pulled an all-nighter to get ready for the time difference.)

I'm so ready to be there. The anticipation is wearing me out! We had such a great time packing Kelvin's backpack. Can't wait to see his precious little face. Abby keeps telling me things I need to put in his bag. She wasn't thrilled that she couldn't have his stickers, but she understood they were for him. Ha.

Hate leaving my family, but I know there is much in store. I am really going to try to blog at least a little bit while I'm there. I know I need to capture the experience before I forget the details.

Thank you, Lord, for this opportunity. Help me to see people through your eyes. Please don't let me get in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment